This pumpkin spice protein shake is the perfect healthy alternative for those high calorie lattes that everyone loves!
Not only is this shake super tasty, it's a great pre-workout energizer! It's low in sugar, but high in protein.
For health shakes, I like to use whichever fruits are currently in season. Well, this season, it's pumpkin! So let's make the most of fall and quench your pumpkin spice craving with a delicious healthy smoothie.
Did you know? Pumpkin not only tastes great, but it also:
- lowers blood pressure
- boosts your vision
- allows you to feel fuller, longer
- and helps you sleep better!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Creamy Vanilla DotFit Whey Protein––which you can buy in any of our clubs)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (Note: Do NOT use pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Cinnamon for garnish on top
Blend and enjoy!