You probably already know that the typical Pumpkin Spiced Latté from your favourite coffee shop boasts at least 30g of sugar.
And even when you try to "go healthy" and choose a lower calorie version, you'll miss out on some essential protein that comes from dairy and soy milk.
So why not choose a filling protein ball to get your PSL fix?
Plus, you'll get a variety of other vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats, including:
- Essential amino acids
Recipe (makes around 20 golfball-sized protein balls):
- 12 pitted medjool dates (soaked)
- 2 scoops unflavoured protein powder
- 2 scoops collagen powder
- 1/4 cup of pure pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. fresh, grated ginger
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Coconut flour (as needed)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend on high until all ingredients form a paste
- If the mixture is too wet, add 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- Roll mixture into golfball-sized balls