Kitsfest is back for their 10th anniversary, and we're joining them again for Spin by the Sea, on Saturday August 11.
Take in the views at Kitsilano Beach, while breaking a sweat!
Join us Saturday, August 11 to take part in one of three free 30-minute spin classes down at Kitsilano Beach. And for the first time, we'll also offer a free AXLE class, the newest group fitness class format offered at select Steve Nash Fitness Clubs.
The Axle class has only 12 spots available, so make sure to reserve your spot soon!
- 9:45am–AXLE Class (Led by SNFC Director of Group Fitness, Ingrid Knight-Cohee)
- 10:30am–Spin Class (Led by Monique Perry)
- 11:15 am–Spin Class (Led by Monique Perry)
- 12:00pm–Spin Class (Led by Will Blunderfield)
This event is FREE and open to those 18 years of age and older.
Make sure to fuel up for a killer ride or AXLE class with these tips!
Need the motivation to get to a class? Here are a few tricks:
- Visualize your goals
- Pick an awesome workout buddy to hold you accountable
- Choose your pump up jam, and listen to it on the way
- Put it in your calendar so you don't forget!
- Grab some coffee from one of the local coffee shops on West 4th Ave.
- Plan brunch with your besties after you ride (cause you'll be hungry!)