Buying gifts for the women in your life may not be the easiest task. As the holidays come near, we want to prepare you with some gift ideas for those with a passion for health and fitness.
1. Nike Pro | 2. RYU Midlayr Henley | 3. New Balance 811 v2 Trainer
4. Northface Runners 2etip Glove | 5. RYU Women's Bra Top | 6. Lululemon Run with me Ear Warmer II
7. Skullcandy Method Wireless Women's | 8. Herschel Novel Bag
Here is your gift guide of some of the must-need fitness gear for the lady in your life:
Important note about the female fitness fiend in your life: there is no such thing as too many tights. Whether she wants to illuminate the streets on a night run, or have the perfect pair for cozying by the fire, there is a pair for every occasion.
- For the night runner: Nike Epic Lux Flash
- The everyday Tight: New Balance High Rise Transformation Tight
A moisture-wicking sweater is a great addition to any wardrobe. Whether she’s rocking it after a sweat workout, or using it as an extra layer to rip down the side of a mountain, here are some options to stay warm.
Whether she’s a spin star, running queen, or a heavy lifter, there are a few shoes that can do it all. Go for a solid colour – it will be a guaranteed hit and means she can go from gym to weekend errands easily!
4. Workout Gloves
For the woman who’s braving the blistery outdoors in the name of fitness and fun, a pair of gloves that can help take her #BeyondSNFC will be the star of her weekends. Check out:
- For the runny nose runs: Saucony ulti-mitt
- To keep up-to-date with social media: Northface Runners 2etip glove
5. Sports Bra
The yogi, marathoner or HIIT enthusiast all need different support! Show you pay attention and go with something that is unique to her specialty!
- For the woman who carries everything: Run on bra
- Hang around the house or take a flow class: Nike Indy Modern
- The only-need-the-bra, bra: RYU Women’s Bra Top
6. Running headband
What’s worse than heading to the gym, or going for an outdoor workout in the winter and having cold ears? With a stylish, and functional headband, it makes it easy to focus on her workout rather than keeping warm.
- When it’s above zero: Lululemon run with me ear warmer II
- For the deep-freeze runner: Nike Run Thermal
Music is key to a motivational workout! Give her some headphones that work as hard as she does. Even better – create a Spotify playlist to power her through her favourite workout.
- To feel like you’re at the concert: Crusher Wireless Headphone
- Discreet and sweat-resistant: Method Wireless Women’s
8. The Bag
Where is she going to put all of this amazing stuff? Well, in the perfect bag, of course! The more pockets, the better!
Give her some workout inspo to help test out her new gear with our 12 Days of Fitmas Calendar! Click the link below for a printable guide.