There’s no denying The Booty is having a serious moment – no if’s or but’s about it (see what we did there?), so we decided it was high time we all got low… literally.
Yep, we’re bringing back the 31 Day Squat Challenge to get our booty’s in tip top shape just in time for Summer!
First, make sure you download the Banging Booty Challenge here.
Follow these 4 steps to perform the perfect squat:
- Stand with your feet just wider than your hips and toes slightly turned out.
- Reach arms straight out in front, bend your knees to lower your body putting the weight in your heels and keeping your chest up.
- Squat until your hip joint is just lower than your knees keeping your feet in line with your knees.
- Push back up through your legs squeezing your glutes and standing tall.
The most common mistakes that you should avoid when performing a squat are:
- Standing too upright;
- Folding too far forward from the hips;
- Lifting heels off the ground as you squat;
- Rounding through your back as you squat;
- Rolling your knees in or outwards as you squat or stand up.
Remember: When you’re carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders, squat. Because Booty.
We’d LOVE for you to share your progress with us on social #ljsquatchallenge as well as anything you’re using for inspiration and motivation!
Ready, Set... Squat!
Are your tights holding you back from starting the banging booty challenge? Bend and stretch with confidence in Lorna Jane's complete coverage fabric!
Fully covered from downward dog to squats with absolutely no transparency in Lorna Jane’s Nothing 2 See Here TM leggings! Unique light blocking technology assures maximum coverage. Discover everything about the unique technology here.